Perfect for Christmas, Birthdays, or just showing someone you care! Current students can use gift vouchers for lessons, courses or exam fees; new students can redeem their voucher for a lesson, or series of lessons, to get them started!
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase. Please contact email@example.com with any queries. Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Gift Voucher for New Students – single 30m lesson
One 30-minute lesson, to be taken online or in person (where possible) within 3 months of purchase date. Multiples can be purchased if required.
Gift Voucher for New Students – three 30m lessons – includes 15% discount!
Three 30-minute lessons, to be taken online or in person (where possible) within 4 months of purchase date
Gift Voucher for New Students – six 30m lessons – includes 20% discount!
Six 30-minute lessons, to be taken online or in person (where possible) within 6 months of purchase date
Gift Voucher for Students already enrolled with KEBMusicTuition
A great way for friends and family to contribute to a loved one’s music lessons. Will be added as a credit on the student’s account to offset their regular fees, or to go towards extra lessons, courses, or exam fees. Please add the student’s name as a note on PayPal, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to specify who the purchase is for. Can be purchased in multiples of £5.
Terms and Conditions – New Students
- Lessons bought with gift vouchers may be taken online via Zoom, or in person where possible. Lessons are bookable via online calendar (link supplied with voucher) and are subject to availability. If no suitable times are available, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Lessons must be used by their expiry date – 3 months from purchase date when buying a single lesson; 4 months when buying a block of three lessons; 6 months when buying a block of six lessons. If you are buying a voucher in advance of a special occasion and wish to request a later expiry (eg. 3 months from 25th December) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a note on PayPal.
- Lessons cancelled by the student with less than 24h notice will be forfeit and no refund is available.
- Students must have a suitable instrument for their lessons. If you are unsure, please contact us to confirm what is needed.
- The teacher reserves the right to terminate the lesson(s) if the conduct of the student is deemed inappropriate or unsafe, and no refund will be given.
- Once the pre-paid lessons have been completed, students may be invited to enrol for a regular lesson if space is available. There is no obligation to continue in this way, however students may not use multiple vouchers in succession, as they are intended to provide an introductory service.
Terms and Conditions – Current Students
- Gift vouchers bought for students who are already learning with KEBMusicTuition will be automatically applied to their account, unless that student requests that they be reserved for later use.
- They can be offset against regular lesson fees, the cost of any extra lessons or courses, or external examination fees.
- Voucher credit will always expire at then end of the academic year (July 31st) in which it is purchased.
- Vouchers do not alter the terms of our Contract in any way.